The Town of Greeneville is seeking a FT Planning Administrator to join our Building/Zoning/Planning team. Ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, hands-on individual with a strong knowledge of all phases of Planning. Review and evaluate various types of land use applications, project designs, plans and technical documents for compliance with Town standards and regulatory requirements. Assist in developing and implementing comprehensive land use plan, updating the Town’s zoning and subdivision regulations. Make presentations/recommendations to Planning Commission and Town Council. Additional duties include ensuring compliance with Town’s MS4 permit, stormwater presentations, public education, and responsible for stormwater maintenance agreements. Proficient in Microsoft and GIS. Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university in urban planning, engineering, or related; advanced degree desired. Prefer five years’ experience in municipal planning and AICP certification. Salary DOE. Download application at www.greenevilletn.gov or pick up in person at Town Hall (Finance Window). Please return in person or postal mail to ATTN HR Director, 200 N. College Street, Greeneville, TN 37745, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled. EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Airport Operations Technicians
The Town of Greeneville/Greeneville Municipal Airport is accepting applications for Operations Technicians.
The Operations Technicians will perform airfield/building maintenance, customer service duties, and will assist pilots/passengers. He/she must have a valid TN driver license, good communication skills, computer skills, and possess a High School Diploma or equivalent. Experience in grounds/facilities maintenance is preferred. Salary DOE. We are looking for a FT and a PT person for this role.
www.greenevilletn.gov or pick up in person at Town Hall (Finance Window). Attach a resume with professional references. Please return in person or postal mail to ATTN HR Director, 200 N. College Street, Greeneville, TN 37745 or email email@example.com. Open until filled. EOE/Drug Free Workplace
MyRide Transportation Coordinator
Click here for an application for employment.
Application can also be picked up at the Town Hall Finance window.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the application for consideration. You may mail a copy of your resume with the completed application to: Attention: Human Resources, 200 N. College Street, Greeneville, TN 37745.
Drug Free Workplace / Equal Opportunity Employer
Open Until Filled
MyRide Transportation Coordinator
Under direct supervision of the Roby Center Director, the MyRIDE Greeneville Transportation Coordinator controls the day-to-day operations of the MyRide, volunteer door-thru-door, senior transportation program, which serves Greeneville’s older adult population.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and follows all program policies
- Operate program within available funding levels
- Develop, manage and maintain systems related to the transportation program, including volunteer and rider files, database records (Assisted Rides), operations, reports, quality assurance surveys
- Responsible for completion of Volunteer Driver application process- forms, signatures, background checks, photos, copies of drivers license, insurance cards etc and maintain hard copy and electronic storage of these items
- Assist with recruiting, screening, training, scheduling and evaluating volunteers and riders
- Implement orientation/training for drivers (Coordinate with the First Tennessee Are Agency on Aging and Disability (FTAAAD) Volunteer Transportation Coordinator for the initial group training)
- Provide rider services, outreach, and follow-up, including all required assessments, reassessments, and program evaluations
- Schedule rides or appropriately helps volunteers to schedule their rides
- Responsible for financial duties: receiving payments, deposit checks to bank or to financial person responsible for deposits, maintaining receipt book and Excel sheet
- Responsible for entering data in Assistedrides.com re: driver/rider profiles, destinations, client financial accounts, ride requests
- Monitor database entries and client files regularly for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure that files, database records and reports are complete, accurate, current and secured under lock and key and are applicable with HIPAA policies
- Monitoring Assisted Rides data base to insure all driver information is kept up to date
- Monitor Assisted Rides data base to insure all rides are assigned
- Submit to supervisor, or appointee of supervisor, data required for monthly, quarterly and annual reports and other information necessary to inform stakeholders, participants, and the community in a timely manner
- Participate in program development, strategic planning and fundraising activities
- Use marketing strategies to acquire drivers and riders -such as attending community events, distributing brochures to businesses, churches etc. and utilizing media exposure
- Keep in close communication with drivers and riders for any possible issues
- Network with relevant community organizations
- Attend meetings and trainings as required
- Treat all with respect and adhere to the Roby Fitzgerald Adult Center policies as well as all policies pertaining to being employed by the Town of Greeneville.
- Cooperate, communicate and work closely with FTAAAD Volunteer Transportation Coordinator
- Identify /reach out to sponsors and be proactive in fundraising events
- Other duties, as assigned
- Passion for service and compassion for seniors
- Patience and congeniality
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer database experience and skills
- Experience in developing volunteer reward and recognition programs
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Problem-solving skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Town of Greeneville is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants and employees are considered for positions for which they qualify through experience and education. The Town of Greeneville considerations are without regard to genetic information, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, previous/present or future military service, or any other prohibited basis of discriminations, as provided under state and federal laws. The Town of Greeneville will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with qualifying disabilities under the American’s with Disabilities Act or any other federal or state laws. All requests for accommodation should be directed to human resources.