The Greeneville Police Department has 2 clerks in the records department, The phone number is 423-639-7111, option 2. The office hours are 8 am- 5 pm Monday through Friday. Our records department can help you with the following.
- Obtaining copies of accident reports or offense reports completed by the Greeneville Police Department.
- Payments of Traffic Citations.
- Payments of Parking Tickets.
- Obtaining a Beer Card.
- Obtaining a Greeneville Police Department records check. We do not have access to any other department's records.
- Finding out Traffic Court information and dates.
- Schedule Driving School appointments.
Tracy Ruth Jones, age 50, of the Chuckey Community, passed away Friday, Nov 1st, 2019 at Johnson City Medical Center.
Tracy served four years in the United States Air Force, having attained the rank of Senior Airman. She was employed as a records clerk for the Greeneville Police Department. Tracy was a loving daughter, wife, mother, and sister who enjoyed spending time with her family and friends.
Survivors include her husband of 27 years: Jessie Scott Jones; three sons: Rowdy Jones, Seth Jones, and Noah Scott Jones all of Greene County; parents: Richard and Carol Ingraham; sister and brother-in-law: Michelle and Jeff Kinney all of Middleport, New York; mother-in-law: Dorothy Jones; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law: David and Patty Jones, Chris and Diane Jones all of Greeneville; several nieces and nephews; and many special friends.
She was preceded in death by father-in-law: Llewellyn Jones.